
It’s BeeN a coUpLe oF yEars SiNce i Met yoU.,yeT,, it never CrosSed my minD thaT I WouLd BeE haVinG You .,(nyEhE.,DraMa!).nOt jUst a Son (anaK Daw) anD a Friend But as SomeOne I Can ShaRe MyseLf To..eVen ThouGh ThiS was nOt expected, Am deLighTed This WaS thE ConCluSion of Our endeavor.. anD i Am CraviNg That thE journey WouLd Never end
(i hope it won't eNd)..
We Barely kNoW each Other., despite Of the LenGtH oF tiMe sinCe we bUmped intO eaCh oTher.. But ThaNk God fOr hAving This MomEnt wiTh You.. Am soo GLAD i nOw hAve You.,, Sharing a piece Of Me with you was A cool thing to do.. talking with you fOr lOng Hours was Never A dull tHinG to Do BecaUse YoU never MakE mE jaded WHeN Am WiTh YoU..
I maY bE bothersome, VinDictIve AnD forbidding .. But trust me,, When it Comes To You.. I cAn FeeL a ConscienCe inside me forcing me to be hOnest tO you.. i Know aM haRd to HanDLe anD veRy stubborn bee but thAnks AnywaY you Manage to StiCk WiTh mE thRoughout ThE wAy.. i Hope You'LL nevEr ChangE anD staY jUst The WaY you Are..
Cause I am truly grAtefuL For whoever you are..
i Know eVerythinG cHanGes just as the Sun WouLd riSe anD seT.. But bear This Words i wroTe,, in your mind and Heart unTil the End of Our Time., You'LL be A paRt of Me nO maTter wHat HaPpenS., AnD i Hope iF You aNd i wiLL ChanGe.,, we'LL change TogethEr And Grow in Maturity unTiL timE permiTs anD God aLLows Us.. BEE..
HaPpi MoNthXaRii.,
(sa Sunod., Ang AlamAt Ng FiRedAnCe NpUd.. Nyehehe..)
03-12-2009
--EYMII--
No comments:
Post a Comment